29.7.10

Just for fun!

I have seen this survey on a few blogs and I have really enjoyed reading them, so I thought I'd play along too!! Here goes!

1. Who was the first person you said I Love You to today? My hubby, when he was leaving for work

2. Do you still talk to your first love? No

3. What was your first alcoholic drink? Zimas with jolly ranchers or Boones Farm, one of the 2

4. What was the first question asked to you today? Mom, am I un-grounded yet?

5. What was your first car? Black Chevy Cavilier

6. Who was the first person to text you today? My SIL Aimee

7. Who is the first person you thought of today? Huddy

8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Cloud

9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? Florida

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with? I went out to my back yard and met some friends, I ended up getting caught and in some trouble!

11. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them? A girl from elementary, and she moved away and became very odd, so No! And Jennifer Francis, who was my best friend at church, I have lots of memories of us at church together! And yes, we are bloggy friends still!

12. Where was your first sleepover? I have no idea, Maybe a girl from my class at school

13. Who was the first person you talked to this morning? The hubby

14. Whose wedding were you in the first time? A girl I don't even know, but for some reason I was her flower girl

15. What was the first thing you thought this morning? Hudson, please don't fuss ALL day again!

16. What was the first concert you ever went to? The Dixie Chicks with Lauren and Katie, we thought we were Natalie, Emily, and whatsherface

17. First tattoo & piercing? Tattoo on back when I turned 18, a tribal butterfly, and belly-button when I was 18, which I no longer have

18. First foreign country you went to? :( never been out of the country

19. Who was your first crush? hmm, thats hard, Maybe Jonathan Taylor Thomas or Justin Timberlake

20. When was your first detention? High School

21. What was the first state you lived in? Arkansas

22. Who was the first person to break your heart? I'm over it so no need to go there again.

3 comments:

Katie Quiroz said...

I'm here from Jenna's. I may just have to "steal" this survey from you, I've seen it on a few other blogs as well. Good luck with the new look of your blog!

-Katie
http://jaimeandkatie.blogspot.com

Lana said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I can't wait to see the new blog design once you get it all together. Your little one is adorable. Cherish every moment. They grow up so fast!

Heather said...

what a fun survey, I love these things! Just found your blog through Jenna's Journey, you have a beautiful family Lindsey!