25.7.10

Commenting 7-day Challenge

Jenna is having a week long blog commenting challenge I urge you to participate in! Everyone kinda gets in a blogging/commenting rut, so this is a great way to help jump-start our blogging again! Me, on the otherhand, I read and check peoples blog constantly, but when I am reading them from my phone, its such a pain having to sign in 200 times and then do the stupid word verification... so to complete this challenge, I am going to not be lazy and comment even if I have to type my email address 10 different times!

Heres the challenge: For one week, let's visit at least 10 blogs each day and leave a comment on them.

It's that easy! Leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by! Have a great Sunday afternoon! Ohh... Be sure to check back tomorrow! Hudsons special 1st birthday post will be up!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I'm over from the blog hop! I love your blog. It's so cute (and your baby is adorable!!). I have horrific baby fever :)

-Amanda
http://stevenamanda--thelife.blogspot.com/