12.6.10

Show Us Your Life- China Patterns

Kelly, over at Kelly's Korner, is hosting Show Us Your Life- China Patterns. I usually don't join in on these, but I love reading everyones posts, so I thought I would jump on the train this week. And also because I love my China.
This is my fine china. It Mikasa Platinum Crown.

I did not want to register for fine china when we got married, but my mom insisted I should. I never really use my "good stuff", but I know I will be so glad I have it in a few years.

My everyday dishes are my favorite! They are so pretty. They are very Thanksgiving-y, but we use them all the time. I love my extra pieces that are especially for the fall. I also don't have white accent plates, we just have the brown, but I couldn't find a picture of what we actually have. They are Mikasa Countryside Harvest.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Both patterns are great. Thanks for sharing.

Dawn Simmons said...

Ummm, I have the same china pattern!!! I ended up getting every piece of my china when we got married. Thank goodness for little old ladies in Helena (where Drew is from) :)

Anonymous said...

Hi. Just stopping by to invite you over to the Arkansas Women Bloggers site. We'd love to have you link up with us!

http://arkansaswomenbloggers.blogspot.com/

Cheers,
Fawn