2.6.10

Class of 2010


Friday, my big boy graduated preschool. I cannot believe he will be starting Kindergarten in a few short months. He has seriously grown up so fast.

We had the graduation at one of his classmates house. They had a huge backyard and lots of stuff for all the kids to play on. After graduation, they had a picnic and played some more. My sister took pictures of the boys and I filmed it, however, I have no clue how to post the video on here. The graduation was so cute and Mrs. Joyce has done a great job with the kids. We are so thankful we had such a great teacher the past 2 years (even though she informed me she won't get to be Hudson's teacher when he starts preschool).

3 comments:

Two Girls and a Guy! said...

WOW! Cannot believe he is already graduating preschool! He is so cute! Both of your boys are just precious! Congrats Colson! Oh and Lindsey I bet you are thrilled to get to stay home with your kiddos!

Miss Southern Prep said...

Congratulations! That ceremony looks like it was adorable, and it sounds like the kids had lots of fun! I love the picture of you and your son! Have a teriffic Tuesday!

Annie said...

some of these pics just cracked me up!! kiddos are just the best!! :) your little ones are cuties!!
your blog is too cute!!

p.s. new blog follower and twitter follower :)