13.6.08

Jeremiah's Birthday



On the 11th we celebrated Jeremiah's 31st birthday. Usually on all the birthdays from January-July, he is out of town at a fishing tournament. I realized about a week ago that Jeremiah would, for once, be here to celebrate. I wanted to do something special so I called and got our siblings and their families on the same page about a surprise birthday. We all met at Shoguns in Little Rock and had a great time, and for once, he was surprised.

The next day we went to eat lunch with his dad and brother and when we got in the truck, they surprised Jeremiah with a brand new Johnson acoustic guitar! He was SO excited. He has been wanting a guitar for over a year and he finally got one. ( so thanks to them, they blew my gift out of the water, I just got him a subscription for XM Radio, which I might add, I thought was great.)

All in All, he enjoyed being home on his birthday!

No comments: