23.6.11

SUYL- Singles

My best friend, Lindsay is originally from Dodge City, KS. She graduated from KU and lived in Overland Park for 8 years before she moved to Rogers, Arkansas in 2008. She is 33 and is a Senior Account Executive for a Digital Marketing Agency. She enjoys the outdoors, camping, fishing, and spending time with her friends & family. She has the most genuine heart and she is truly a beautiful person! She is a great catch and any man would be so lucky to have her!






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Mattd said...

Lindsey, you commented on my sister's post (about me, #116) that I should check out your friend, Lindsay. I'd like to know more about her. I can be found on facebook (Matt Dufrene---only a couple of us by that name on there) or email: mattdufrene@yahoo.com. I look forward to hearing back.

Matt

Anonymous said...

Is your friend Lindsey still available? I know it's been a long time since this post, but it would be great meeting new people. My Facebook is Facebook.com/decross. Davecross.wordpress.com is my blog.

Dave