31.5.10

Help Moms

I am starting to feel like we should start introducing table food to Hudson. He is 10 months old now and has 4 teeth, 2 uppers and 2 bottoms. I've read some mom blogs that say they did table food at 8-9 months but I just now feel ready.

He does good eating fruit puffs and fruit in his little mashers, but he hates stage 3 food from a jar. Does anyone have any suggestions on when to introduce certain foods first and what to avoid. Please don't suggest french fries.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Leah said...

hmm trying to remember what all we started with but I remember pieces of cheese, fruit, avocado, beans, etc. Never fed Perri any of the jarred junk, grossed me out haha. Oh yeah, noodles with a little tomato sauce, there was this "meat loaf" recipe I found for babies that was really healthy that she liked, I'll look for the website and let you know.

Two Girls and a Guy! said...

I pureed alot of Boston fruit but would do it to the point it was still kind of "chunky". She loved cheese sliced up, avocados, even cooked green peas were easy for her to eat. She LOVED noodles and when I HAD to feed her from the "jar" she loved the gerber graduate mini raviolis.