25.8.08

Braden Turns 4!!


My sweet little nephew Braden is now 4! He had his party at Chuck E. Cheese in Little Rock on Saturday and we had so much fun!

If you have ever been to a Chuck E. Cheese birthday party, then you probley know about the parade and dancing with Chuck E. Colson was getting into it! He loves to shake his booty!


We were lucky enough to get to take our neice Makinley with us and I was lucky enough to find her a tutu to wear. She was so cute and fun to spend the day with.

Bradens brother Hunter is into wrestling and has recently got Braden into it also, but Hunter is not so keen on the idea of sharing his wrestling things with him, so my mom was able to find him a John Cena shirt. He was super happy with that present!

Jeremiah, Colson and I got Bray a Spiderman Web Blaster and mask, and to be honest I wasn't sure Bray would like it but as I was posting my pictures from the party, I saw that Julie had posted hers and I as was looking thru hers, I ran across this and almost fell out of the chair laughing so hard...


After Spiderman got his lawn taken care of, i'm sure he spent the rest of the day resting and taking it easy. He ran from one end of Chuck E. Cheese to the other, so I am sure he was worn out! (YEAH RIGHT!) Happy Birthday Bray-Bray!

3 comments:

Julie Howe said...

I love Bray's pic with the mask. It cracks me up!! LMFAO!!

harris1013 said...

HEY LINDSEY! I AM HAVING A JEANS PARTY ON SUNDAY 8/31 3-5:00 AT PASTA JACKS. HOPE YOU CAN COME...COURTNEY

Anonymous said...

Is that you zebra bucket that jaime has on her blog? Right when I saw it I thought that had to be yours :)