12.7.08

Our OLD House!






Well, after being patient with our ugly kitchen for a year and a half, We are very close to having it complete! Last week, before Jeremiah left, he got our counter tops and back splash finished. It is BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE it. We used granite tiles and then did a stone back splash! He did such a great job! And, that was part of my birthday present! Then, the beginning of this week, I got a wild hair and decided to paint over the chocolate brown walls! So now, we are GREEN! (I'm not at all afraid of color)-Did I mention I started painting at 9:30 on a Tuesday night? It took so much paint to cover that brown, but FINALLY it is done! Now, I should go buy some new things to put on top of the cabinets and a few things for the walls!

Ohh... and the first picture, Well Colson found my make-up and he decided to put a little on. It's not a boo-boo around his eye. (Just thought it would be a funny to throw in there!)

---What's Next?: Painting the brick on the outside! Stay Tuned! (it should be loads of fun!)w

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That kitchen looks sooooo awesome!!!! Great job guys!

Julie Howe said...

I can't believe the kitchen in so clean. What a difference a few hours makes!1 :) It looks so pretty. I can't wait for La to do my counters!! I will be praying for you this afternoon that Jeremiah does not flip out when he meets the new addition to the family!!!