6.12.10

Merry Christmas

 Here are just a few of our Christmas decorations this year. We only are doing a small tree this year because of Hudson. I really don't want to spend my entire day telling him "No-No, Don't Touch" so this way he can't reach it. I still haven't got around to doing the mesh around my entertainment center, so if that gets done, I'll do another post. But here is my sign I did for my front door. It looks so cute on our black door and it shows up great! I love the rhinestone ornaments on there too!

 And here is the close up of our new tree skirt. I actually got this last year, just a few days before Christmas so I didn't get to enjoy it much. But I love it!! I had it made by a girl who also makes some super cute stockings and monogrammed stuff. Click HERE to visit her site.

3 comments:

Julie Howe said...

Ummmmm......you must have forgotten to bring me one of those signs! I'll be looking for it this evening at the house.

Thanks so much!

Annie said...

i love the sign!! how did you make it?!
and your tree skirt is too cute!

Kelly said...

The decorations are TOO cute! I looove your personalized tree skirt, fun!