7.8.09

Happy 2 Week Birthday

Today, Hudson is 2 weeks old. I cannot believe he has been here for 2 weeks now. We ran around town today and did a little shopping for Colson some new pre-school stuff and this evening, I got brave and took both boys to Target and Shoe Carnival. They did pretty well, until Hudson got hungry in the middle of our Target trip and I had to feed him and help Colson push the stroller at the same time. Let's just say, that was a task. Colson got aggravated and wanted to ride in a buggy, so at that point, I got what I had to have, and checked out! All in all, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but it also was not my idea of a fun Target trip.
Here is my little 2 week old punkin...

And here is Big Brother, he had to have his picture made too...

No comments: